Meet Our Friendly Propane Team
Mark Anderson has been President and CEO of Anderson Propane Service, Inc. for over 25 years. His favorite part of the job is exceeding customer’s expectations and providing a place where people want to and are happy to work. Mark enjoys spending his free time with family and friends, golfing and playing guitar.
- Favorite Food: It would be easier to tell you what I don’t like!
- Favorite Quote: “In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” Theodore Roosevelt
Nicole Sullivan is our Senior Vice President and has been with the company since 2005. Her favorite part of the job is working with the Anderson Propane team. She says that she is “very proud and honored to be part of the Anderson culture” and can honestly say that she loves her job because of the people she gets to work with every day. In her free time, Nicole likes to spend time with her dogs, run and play golf.
- Favorite Food: Kraft Mac n’ Cheese and everything on the menu at Pueblos.
- Favorite Quote: “We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus
Trina Bellamy started at Anderson Propane in 2014. She plays a critical role in keeping our books accurate and organized! Trina enjoys working with the great people on our team and spending time with family when she’s not working.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Quote: “You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all the world’s problems at once, but you don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” Michelle Obama
Donnie Wheeler is our valued Credit Manager who helps our customers keep their accounts up to date. He enjoys working with people and is pleased that his job allows him to do that frequently. In his free time, he loves to work with kids and coach soccer.
- Favorite Food: MOD Pizza
- Favorite Quote: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
Janet Hahn is a superb and dedicated project manager who has been with Anderson Propane since 2015. Her favorite part of the job is getting the chance to show appreciation and compassion for the Anderson team and customers by planning events and mailing cards and gifts. Her free time is spent with her husband, playing video games and snuggling fur babies.
- Favorite Food: Chicken tacos from Soup & Taco!
- Favorite Quote: “In Wildness is the preservation of the world.” Henry David Thoreau
James Morris plays an important role in running the operations for Anderson Propane. He’s been with the company since 2011 and enjoys the family atmosphere. In his free time, he loves getting together with friends and family.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
Brian Stanley is the experienced and dedicated Sales and Service Manager at Anderson Hearth and Home. He’s been with the company since 2003 and says that it is the people he meets and his fellow employees that make it a good place to work. When he’s not busy working, he enjoys fishing with his kids and spending time with family.
- Favorite Food: Seafood of all kinds!
Tony Hogue has been the Anderson Propane Sales Manager since 2017 and plays a critical role in helping our team meet the needs of our Richmond area customers. He loves working with our clients to get them propane when they need it. When he’s not busy working, he loves cycling.
- Favorite Food: Italian
- Favorite Quote: “I’m good and getting better.” - Tony Hogue
Steve Cunningham joined the Anderson Propane team in 2020 as an APS Driver, recently transitioning to the important role of Safety Officer. His favorite parts of working at Anderson Propane are the comradery, friendships, and family atmosphere. In his free time, he enjoys fishing with his dad on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Favorite Food: Steak and Wings
- Favorite Quote: "Safety is no accident."
Mike Harris joined the Anderson team in 2005 as a propane delivery driver and has recently become our dedicated dispatcher. For more than 15 years, he’s enjoyed working with Anderson Propane because of the friendly people and the way Mark runs the business. While he enjoys the job, he loves time off, spending it at the beach with his son.
- Favorite Food: Food!
Joe Straub started as one of our experienced drivers, delivering propane in Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas. Recently, he has become our much needed Propane Exchange Specialist. He appreciates working at Anderson Propane because he can tell we value our team. In his free time, he loves streaming video on Twitch.
- Favorite Food: Corn beef hash
Matthew Meyer is a dedicated sales representative for Anderson Propane and has been with the company since 2020. He enjoys working with the Anderson team and loves that Mark is such a great leader. He is excited to be a new father and enjoys spending his time off of work walking his dogs and spending time with family.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
Claudia Sandoval plays a key role on our customer service team and has been working with Anderson since 2018. She loves to help people get the information and service they need to live comfortably at home. In her free time, she’s a big reader who loves to exercise and spend time with family.
- Favorite Food: Chinese and Sushi
Jenn Munford is a valued member of our customer service team and has been working with Anderson Propane since 2019. She loves talking to and interacting with our customers, helping them get service and fuel when they need it. When Jenn’s not busy working, she enjoys hanging out at Lake Anna, visiting the beach and cooking!
- Favorite Food: Almost anything Mexican or Asian
- Favorite Quote: “There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets the credit.” Ronald Reagan
Rhonda Straub joined the Anderson Propane team in 2022 as a friendly Customer Service Representative. When she’s not working with customers, she enjoys being home with her family, pets, and numerous plants.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
Chad Taylor is a talented service technician who has been with the Anderson Propane team since 2014. He loves traveling around Virginia and seeing different places as part of his job. When he’s not making deliveries, he’s always working on projects around the house.
- Favorite Food: Pizza
Sebastian Lett joined the Anderson Propane team in 2018 as one of our talented APS Service Technicians. He learned the trade quickly and is dedicated to keeping our customers properly fueled all year long. His favorite aspect of the job is that each day is different. In his free time, he enjoys playing his bass guitar.
- Favorite Food: Chicken & Waffles
Franklin Hunt is one of our experienced service technicians who is known for his detailed, comprehensive safety checks. He has been with Anderson Propane since 2011. He loves the family-oriented culture of the company and that they really care about their employees and customers. In his free time he enjoys fishing.
- Favorite Food: I eat everything! I was raised to not be a picky eater.
- Favorite Quote: “Fine as frog hair split 14 ways.”
Franklin Hunt Jr.
Franklin Hunt Jr. is one of the newest members of our team, starting in 2021. He works hard to provide excellent and detailed service to our customers. Franklin enjoys working with all the good people at Anderson Propane (including his Dad!) and spends his free time fishing!
- Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo
Major Satterwhite is one of our safe and efficient drivers who has been with Anderson Propane since 2017. He likes everything about his job and spends his free time fishing!
- Favorite Food: Steak