Introducing Blue the Dog. A Proud Supporter of Man's Best Fuel.
Why do people love the independent, propane-powered life? Blue shares some insight.
Living free has always come naturally to Blue. So when we approached him about speaking on behalf of propane and the independent life it makes possible, he was a perfect fit. As the longtime canine companion of his owner, a propane delivery driver, Blue has learned a lot over the years about clean, reliable propane. Now he's ready to share some of that wisdom.
Meet Blue here and look out for him on TV! Meet Blue the Dog.
Everything In Our Showroom Is On Sale!
Tired of the blazing summer heat and longing for winter's chill? We've got the perfect escape, just for you! Come visit our showroom, located at 11905 Tidewater Trail Fredericksburg, VA 22408, for this year's biggest sale. Gas fireplaces, inserts, stove and log sets, an outdoor fireplace, wood stoves and inserts, and pellet stoves and inserts! We units from Regency http://www.regency-fire.com, Empire - White Mountain Hearth http://www.whitemountainhearth.com, Majestic http://www.majesticproducts.com and Hearthstone http://www.hearthstonestoves.com.
Everything is on sale, up to 75% off!
While Santa has been on vacation, his elves at Anderson Propane Service have been busy working for you! They would love to help you find your perfect unit at a big discount. The event runs Thursday & Friday, July 14th - 15th 8am - 5pm and Saturday, July 16th 8am - 2pm. Have more questions? No problem! Call us at (540) 373-9096 and one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff can give you more information. Let's get jolly in July!
Don't forget the most important ingredient to any cookout: safety. Watch the video above featuring Food Network personality Sunny Anderson for some safety advice, and review the tips below.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions. Whether it's assembly, use, maintenance, cleaning, or storage, make your grill manufacturer's instructions your go-to resource for safe grilling.
- Position the grill in a safe location. Keep your grill outdoors and at least five feet from the house on a level surface that is clear of outdoor furniture, overhead trees, or other potential fire hazards.
- Check for leaks. Use a soapy water solution to check connections for leaks. Expanding bubbles indicate a leak. Follow this procedure every time you replace a cylinder.
- Follow proper lighting procedures. Follow the manufacturer's lighting instructions, and will all grill models, keep the lid open and don't lean over the grill when lighting it.
- Follow proper relighting procedures. If your flame goes out, turn off the gas and refer to your owner's manual. At a minimum, with all grill models, keep the lid open and wait at least 15 minutes before relighting.
- Be present. Stay close and never leave your grill unattended.